Friday, November 6, 2015

Uninspired

Sorry I've been slacking on my posts. I've felt so unmotivated lately. I've read many articles that I've thought, "Oh! I could post about that..." but then I sit down at the computer to blog, and nothing comes to me.  We've had a bit of a stressful few weeks, my van died on us so we've been dealing with that. Thankfully we have a second vehicle, but using it requires me to take S to work, which is sometimes an issue because D isn't always sleeping through the night so I have just been taking S back to work after his lunch break so we can take care of whatever we need to in the afternoon, but that interferes with nap time so it can be an issue either way.

I haven't really been cooking anything new or exciting recently. I am cooking Shrimp and Grits, and Baked Mahi for dinner.  I made a big batch of pancakes for the freezer earlier this week, and about to start on a batch of waffles for the freezer as well. I came across this recipe for Sugar Cookies   and I think we may try them today as well.
These suckers are HUGE!!

**Editing to add, I'm eating one of these cookies right now. Its huge, and delicious!!* 2nd edit - after getting through the whole cookie I find its a bit salty, and a little heavy on the baking soda taste. I will be making another batch tomorrow and cutting back on both ingredients. *


I'm starting to make a list of November crafts for D to work on. Lots of Thanksgiving/Fall ideas. I'll try to make sure to get pictures so I've got stuff to post about this month!


Happy November!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment