Saturday, October 17, 2015

My little brother got married today! Congrats to you guys (even tho I doubt either of you read this lol) I hope you have a long beautiful marriage. 



We ate great gumbo, chili and of course cake (well, cupcakes and cake). We took lots of pictures, danced a little and had great family time. I always love it when we are able to get the whole family together. We laugh and have so much fun. We may not always all agree on everything, but I think its safe to say we all agree our family is one of the most beautiful and important things to us. **I'm not comfortable posting a picture of all of us on here, but if you are on my fb page you will definitely see some there over the next few days.**





Right at the start of the wedding I noticed my vision seemed off,  I thought maybe it was just due to more eye makeup than I'm used to but I quickly realized at the start of the reception I was coming down with a migraine. I haven't had one in quiet a while, but I was in the kitchen getting D some dinner together and suddenly couldn't feel my arm. It was completely numb. And I was slurring my words a bit. Next my face started going numb, its such a SCARY feeling. I couldn't form a complete sentence when trying to tell my sister about our anniversary dinner last night, and felt off. Unfortunately, I've been getting migraines like this since I was 8 years old and fell off a swing resulting in a concussion but it doesn't change the fact that it's terrifying ever thing. I quickly got some ibuprofen and amazingly it worked pretty fast, I'm normally down for about 2 hours and need to sleep them off. I'm so glad I didn't miss their whole wedding!
 D realized about an hour into the reception that there was a little girl there around his age and quickly became friends with her. They were super cute together. They chased each other, and hugged and sat together. 



Welcome to the family officially M! 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment